I have been using my galaxy S4 google edition running 4.3 for about 2 weeks now and everything was running smoothly, but on Saturday, the phone decided it wasnt going to work anymore, just stayed on splash loading page. I ended up having to do a factory reset. Well, its changed some of the settings slightly and I now get this Security Information Notice that I didnt get before, when I open the message this pop up box appears saying....

An application has attempted to access the system on your device without authorisation. This attempt has been blaocked. Deleting applications obtained from unauthorised sauces may improve Security.

Then it it has two boxes one saying Cancel the other saying View Apps.

When I click on View apps it just takes me to the App Manager and doesnt show me what app has been blocked. As far as I know I havent got an application on there at the moment that isnt from the google play store.

Has anybody seen this warning before, and how can I get rid of it.
    gotsand likes this.
    11-18-2013 05:55 AM
    Just as an fyi, I found out what the problem was, it was a security update, that google sent, but I hadnt updated it. Thanks.
    11-19-2013 06:37 AM
    Ok, I take the hint, I wont posting here again. 370 views and not one person giving support. I managed without you before, I can manage with this forum again.
    11-20-2013 12:20 AM
    Ok, I take the hint, I wont posting here again. 370 views and not one person giving support. I managed without you before, I can manage with this forum again.
    Hey man, this is not a very popular sub-forum. So a few more bumps would have probably gotten you an answer. If you put it in a more visible place (I am not saying this is the wrong sub-forum) then you might have gotten some help.
    11-20-2013 01:30 AM
    Hey man, this is not a very popular sub-forum. So a few more bumps would have probably gotten you an answer. If you put it in a more visible place (I am not sating this is the wrong sub-forum) then you might have gotten some help.
    Not that popular, but almost 370 people looked at it, since I posted it.......and almost 20 more in the few hours since I wrote this last message. But thanks anyway.
    11-20-2013 03:10 AM
    If you long press in the notification it will identify the app creating the notification as Knox. Apparently you should just clear the data and cache of Knox and it will fix the problem.
    Check out http://forums.androidcentral.com/int...ml#post3328877
    I haven't tried it myself but it makes sense.
    gotsand likes this.
    01-08-2014 07:21 AM