KitKat automatically update old apps?

Sammy3007

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, I am waiting for the Kitkat. I have some*apps*which are not updated though they have updates available. If I get kitkat, will it automatically update those*apps*that l have left out..? Because, my internal memory is low and if these*apps*get updated, there is a possibility that kitkat update may end up in failure due to lack of memory. Shall l uninstall those*apps? Help me out.

rusty502

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, I am waiting for the Kitkat. I have some*apps*which are not updated though they have updates available. If I get kitkat, will it automatically update those*apps*that l have left out..? Because, my internal memory is low and if these*apps*get updated, there is a possibility that kitkat update may end up in failure due to lack of memory. Shall l uninstall those*apps? Help me out.

If your running that low on storage space, it would probably be a good idea to free some up before updating, if you're not allowing auto updates, it shouldn't update those apps, just remember, those apps may need updated before they will work with kitkat.