Does anyone know if Sprint will be offering the S4 Mini? I haven't been able to find any information on who will carry it.
    06-05-2013 03:50 PM
    Its rumored AT&T will carry Galaxy S4 mini. S3 mini was carrier by U.S. Cellular and T mobile.

But why do you to get the Galaxy S4 Mini? I have decided to give Chinese phones a chance. Just found out some great smartphones. Sucks when your not in Asia where for far less $$$ you could get the Xiaomi Mi2s- check out the specs it will blow your mind. However, I am ordering this baby when its out -Xiaomi Mi3
    06-09-2013 03:14 AM
    I already own the S4. I'm looking at the mini for my wife. She has a Palm Pre and I can't get her to give it up. She likes my S4 but feels it is too big. So the S4 mini is a good compromise. Now I just need Sprint to carry it.
    06-09-2013 03:06 PM
    Its rumored AT&T will carry Galaxy S4 mini. S3 mini was carrier by U.S. Cellular and T mobile.

But why do you to get the Galaxy S4 Mini? I have decided to give Chinese phones a chance. Just found out some great smartphones. Sucks when your not in Asia where for far less $$$ you could get the Xiaomi Mi2s- check out the specs it will blow your mind. However, I am ordering this baby when its out -Xiaomi Mi3
    Yeah I have to agree it looks awesome and the specs are amazing it beat s4 one and note3 in benchmark tests,before anyone over reacts there comparing it to supposed leaked results of a note 3 and the batt seems killer really it all does,wonder how it would play with tmobiles network

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    06-09-2013 04:21 PM
    Does anyone know if Sprint will be offering the S4 Mini? I haven't been able to find any information on who will carry it.
    I think it would be great if Sprint offered it. My guess is that it will be a gsm variant released on at&t or t-mobile. Information is also pointing to an HTC One Mini over the summer - Bloomberg adds fuel to the HTC One Mini fire | Android Central

Would the One Mini be something she considers?
    06-12-2013 12:18 PM
    Would the One Mini be something she considers?
    If Sprint carried it, yes. She would consider the One Mini.
    06-13-2013 01:53 PM
    I'm also a woman who liked the Pre, and is looking for an upgrade on Sprint, although I currently have the Moto Photon. The Photon is a little bigger than ideal from my perspective, and I looked at the Galaxy 3 and 4, and the HTC One in despair, as they are so large.

But I need a phone that can be used internationally, and not at Sprint's crazy-high rates. The Photon came with an unlocked GSM slot, and that's been great, but I really want the same on my next phone. I may care enough about that feature to leave Sprint over it, if I can't upgrade to something similar on Sprint. Eagerly waiting to see what options are available in the "mini".
    06-17-2013 08:42 PM