Worth to buy a S4 Mini?

nimdass

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I was planing to buy a S4 I9500 but the 5" screen really seems too big to hold. I think you got used to it after some time but the S4 mini seems more comfortable for me.
When you look at the specifications you see that all the garish (I dont think that I used the right word) options that S4 I9500 has are GONE.
The 13MP camera, sensors, internal memory, processor, gorilla glass screen and etc.
Does it worth to buy a S4 mini or staying with the big dude is better? And is the S4 mini quick?

Thx

EatingSteak

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
I just got my S4 mini about two weeks ago. Overall it's pretty good.

• It doesn't work with 3G or LTE for all US Carriers - it should work with Sprint and at&t, but not T-Mobile
  • It's a little less powerful than the S4, but the S4 regular is practically a laptop - I feel like I'd need to buy all new pants just to fit the damn thing into my pocket
  • The camera is fine. The megapixels are pretty much just a number for a camera lens that small, 8MP is enough
  • The S4 Mini has some reduced power, but nothing to whine about - it's pretty fast
  • The S4 Mini also features Gorilla Glass
  • You only get 8GB internal memory, but it still had an SD card slot for (not sure which) 32g or 64g max storage

jjfad

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
I just got my S4 mini about two weeks ago. Overall it's pretty good.

• It doesn't work with 3G or LTE for all US Carriers - it should work with Sprint and at&t, but not T-Mobile
  • It's a little less powerful than the S4, but the S4 regular is practically a laptop - I feel like I'd need to buy all new pants just to fit the damn thing into my pocket
  • The camera is fine. The megapixels are pretty much just a number for a camera lens that small, 8MP is enough
  • The S4 Mini has some reduced power, but nothing to whine about - it's pretty fast
  • The S4 Mini also features Gorilla Glass
  • You only get 8GB internal memory, but it still had an SD card slot for (not sure which) 32g or 64g max storage

It won't work on T-Mobile? Nuts.