Hi!

I've a little problem regarding touch, I don't know if it is a bug or hardware issue.
    So, when I scroll a page, (by Facebook app, Twitter app or simply Chrome) and I do not take off my finger, there is a little flickering (up and down).

I try also without screen protector but the problem persist.
    It's the same like this video, but less evident: youtu.be/J0IdGpMw5Ak

In your opionion is it a software or hardware issue?

I remember that this happened with my GS2 when it was in charge but in that case was normal.

This problem also happens to you ?
    Thank you
    09-13-2013 11:55 AM
    I just purchased a S4 Mini last week and also witnessing problems of freezing / hanging when coming out of lock mode / idle mode. And also observing the screen flickering and opening applications on its own without touching them.
    Can someone please assist how to debug this issue.
    09-20-2013 07:36 AM
    .....................................................And also observing the screen flickering and opening applications on its own without touching them.
    Can someone please assist how to debug this issue.
    Have been experiencing exactly the same issues.

Is this a common problem?

Can someone explain what is going on?

Grateful for any assistance.
    10-01-2013 06:52 AM
    Yes I've also experienced this a couple of days ago especially when the phone was in my pocket (jeans) when I was out at a bar.
    Don't know if it was the humidity of the night club and phone being I'm. you pocket at the same time... but the screen was flickering and happened to unlock itself in my pocket!

Posted via Android Central App
    10-07-2013 08:23 PM
    I also recently just purchased a Galaxy S4 Mini. I understand the issue you're describing, for example when you keep your finger on one part of the screen, it somewhat moves around very slightly. This seems to be more to do with finger placement than an actual defect or fault with the phone.

I tried 2 others phones, my Galaxy Ace 2 and an older Galaxy phone and they both show the exact same issues. So I really am convinced that this is not a fault. Let's be honest, it is not bothersome in the slightest.
    10-08-2013 03:17 PM
    Have any of you realised that you can also use a standard own or even you nail to make sections on the screen.
    Is this normal. I though the screen was only activated when touched with your actual finger

Posted via Android Central App
    10-08-2013 05:08 PM
    One thing I would be interested to find out is how many multi touches this phone recognises. In the apps I've tried, it doesn't seem to recognise more than 5-6. I know this is more than enough anyway but I am curious.

Please can someone else test and report your findings back?

Cheers
    10-09-2013 01:52 AM
    This is very disappointing.

10-09-2013 02:24 AM
    I also recently just purchased a Galaxy S4 Mini. I understand the issue you're describing, for example when you keep your finger on one part of the screen, it somewhat moves around very slightly. This seems to be more to do with finger placement than an actual defect or fault with the phone.

I tried 2 others phones, my Galaxy Ace 2 and an older Galaxy phone and they both show the exact same issues. So I really am convinced that this is not a fault. Let's be honest, it is not bothersome in the slightest.
    No, this is a issue regarding sensibility of the touch.
    This is an evident software problem.
    Next Android release will be fix it, I hope.
    10-09-2013 03:18 AM