Can't add Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Account

hubrown

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Recently bought the Galaxy S4 Mini (with dual sim). Made several attempts to add ActiveSync account. Each time, I am allowed to proceed to the point that I receive the message, "Your account is set up, and email is on its way!". At this point, once I press "Done", the screen displays "Loading..." with a revolving circle. I have left the phone in this state for more than 8 hours, but this screen never goes away. At least 2 other persons in the organisation have had similar experiences. No problem adding Hotmail and Yahoo accounts. Any ideas?

Model:GT-I9192
Android Version: 4.2.2

gmkahuna

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Try turning off your phone's wifi, if you have it enabled and are on your work's network, and set it up using your cellular service. Sometimes it doesn't like it when you're setting up an android with exchange while on the same network as the server. If that's not it, log into your email through your exchange/owa account access and go into settings. They may have the number of devices that access each account limited. I've run into both of these before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech