Managing SMS's from PC

Jagwit

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I've installed Samsung KIES on my PC for my S4 mini but find that it does not allow me to view/delete/search/compose/send SMS from the PC. This is my first real smart phone coming from Nokia all the way since the 2110. The Nokia Suite allowed one to do "SMS management" from the PC. Is there PC software that would allow me to do similar with the S4mini?

1st post, apologies if in the wrong forum.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've installed Samsung KIES on my PC for my S4 mini but find that it does not allow me to view/delete/search/compose/send SMS from the PC. This is my first real smart phone coming from Nokia all the way since the 2110. The Nokia Suite allowed one to do "SMS management" from the PC. Is there PC software that would allow me to do similar with the S4mini?

1st post, apologies if in the wrong forum.

Welcome to AC!
There are a few applications you can use... One is called "mysms" - it uses your actual phone as the mediator. and you can text from your computer as long as your phone can sync
Also if you wait a couple more days, Google will be announcing hangouts with SMS integration, Which should allow you to text from your computer. And will be awesome!!