Switched from a HTC phone to the S4 mini today and I'm currently recharging it. But I'm curious, can I use it while it's recharging and if so how?

Just as my samsung tablet, all I see is a green process bar when I switch it on that shows how much it's recharged. But on the tablet, I can most of the time use it while its recharging, so far I can't seem to figure out to do it with the phone or why the tablet refused to allow use while charging. I'm asking cause it would be really nice I can dial for help without wasting seconds disconnecting the phone from the charger doing an emergency.
    10-25-2013 06:42 PM
    Switched from a HTC phone to the S4 mini today and I'm currently recharging it. But I'm curious, can I use it while it's recharging and if so how?

Just as my samsung tablet, all I see is a green process bar when I switch it on that shows how much it's recharged. But on the tablet, I can most of the time use it while its recharging, so far I can't seem to figure out to do it with the phone or why the tablet refused to allow use while charging. I'm asking cause it would be really nice I can dial for help without wasting seconds disconnecting the phone from the charger doing an emergency.
    Welcome to Android Central
    You should still be able to turn it on, just hold the power button until the phone vibrates, then let it go.
    It'll still charge if it's on and this allows you to use it
    bevcraw likes this.
    10-25-2013 06:45 PM
    Well that worked, thanks for the help.
    10-25-2013 06:52 PM
    Well that worked, thanks for the help.
    No problem

Posted via Android Central App
    10-25-2013 07:15 PM