s4 mini - clock on home screen won't change

RoisinMurphy610

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
The clock in the weather tab won't change for me, but the clock in the top right hand corner of the screen has changed. How do I get the two clocks to be at the same time? The clock in the weather tab is an hour ahead of the clock in top right corner.

avenuePad

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Are your day/time settings set to automatic or manual? If set to auto, try setting the time manually. Samsung phones are notorious for this issue. I'm in the Atlantic Time Zone Canada and Sammy phones are always set to AST South America and messes the clocks up.

The odd time this can be a software glitch, but usually the switch to manual can fix it.

Settings > Date and Time > uncheck auto network settings > set time/time zone accordingly.

Let me know if this works. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

newfeenix

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Are your day/time settings set to automatic or manual? If set to auto, try setting the time manually. Samsung phones are notorious for this issue. I'm in the Atlantic Time Zone Canada and Sammy phones are always set to AST South America and messes the clocks up.

The odd time this can be a software glitch, but usually the switch to manual can fix it.

Settings > Date and Time > uncheck auto network settings > set time/time zone accordingly.

Let me know if this works. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

newfeenix

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I know this is an old post, but I found that by checking 'Flight Mode' to ON solved the problem - I had exactly the weather clock problem before: 1 hour out of such with the other clock. I am using the Samsung S5 Mini. Good luck and hope it helps. *You can turn off Flight Mode after by the way, and the adjusted clock remains correct.

Last edited: