Hi someone please help me!! I just received my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini in the mail today, and this is my FIRST smartphone! I've had an Android tablet previously, but decided to get an actual phone.
    So, my problem is with the lock screen.. My boyfriend has the S4 (not mini) and I know how to change his lock screen, but I can't seem to find the option to change my own.
    If someone could please help me figure out how to change it, I'd appreciate it greatly!! I've tried doing the whole thing with the long hold on the home screen > Set Wallpaper For. Then all that it gives me is just options to change my home wallpaper, not my lock screen.
    Again, someone PLEASE help me ASAP!! I feel like I'm not smart enough for a smart phone now ***Please help! Thank you all!
    11-25-2013 08:44 PM
    Also, my time is an hour behind and it won't let me change it. It's not on a phone plan yet, so maybe does that have anything to do with it?
    11-25-2013 08:49 PM
    If auto update of time is enabled and if there is a phone network available, the time will be updated correctly.
    12-01-2013 02:23 PM
    Hi someone please help me!! I just received my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini in the mail today, and this is my FIRST smartphone! I've had an Android tablet previously, but decided to get an actual phone.
    So, my problem is with the lock screen.. My boyfriend has the S4 (not mini) and I know how to change his lock screen, but I can't seem to find the option to change my own.
    If someone could please help me figure out how to change it, I'd appreciate it greatly!! I've tried doing the whole thing with the long hold on the home screen > Set Wallpaper For. Then all that it gives me is just options to change my home wallpaper, not my lock screen.
    Again, someone PLEASE help me ASAP!! I feel like I'm not smart enough for a smart phone now ***Please help! Thank you all!
    Some feature are disabled for certain lock screen types. For example "pattern" screen lock does not allows you to add widgets(like camera) to the lock screen. Change the lock screen type to "swipe" and see if you could customize the lock screen. Also I haven't checked with other lock screen type, do check with those and choose a secure one which also allows customization.
    12-01-2013 02:32 PM