Is there any ROM for s4 mini SGH-I257M?

orangesean

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
My phone is unsuccessfully unlocked by a cell shop. It won't ask unlock code anymore when I insert my Chatr Sim card. But I cannot make and receive calls. It shows network unavailable. So, I think flash ROM is the best way to solve this problem. Is there any ROM for s4 mini SGH-I257M? If not, can I flash I9195 ROM?

Thank you!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
My phone is unsuccessfully unlocked by a cell shop. It won't ask unlock code anymore when I insert my Chatr Sim card. But I cannot make and receive calls. It shows network unavailable. So, I think flash ROM is the best way to solve this problem. Is there any ROM for s4 mini SGH-I257M? If not, can I flash I9195 ROM?

Thank you!

I'm not sure how it works for the S4 Mini, but the principle is the same. I don't think you can flash a rom just like that. You need to flash a recovery, root, etc.

mdawdy

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
The Samsung Kies software has a Firmware Recovery procedure. I wonder if it might work in a case like this? Might be worth a try. This page has the download/install process ...

Useful Software for Mobile Phones | Useful Software | SUPPORT | SAMSUNG

Note also that you can create a Samsung account for your phone then go online and control it remotely, including unlocking it. It says to create the account using your phone but you should be able to create the account online. That is what i did i just forget exactly where. Look under the My Samsung and Product Registration links at the top of the page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781