s4 mini and s health

Kyle Crawford

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I have installed s health twice on my s4 mini and the walking mate will only show a grayed out "SYNC" where the start button should be. It works fine on an S4 but not on the mini.

mdawdy

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I just checked the Samsung Apps for S Health using my s4 mini. The Install command does not come up on the screen so you cannot install it; presumably it is not compatible with the s4 mini. Even if it was, i would not download an app that has a mere 1 star out of 5, and no user reviews ???

Last edited:

Kyle Crawford

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I did use the Samsung apps and there was an install button. I uninstalled it once and the installed it again. It works pretty well on my S4 so I thought I would try it for my wife's S4mini.

mdawdy

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I tried it again. There was no install button but it downloaded when i tapped the screen at the FREE. It installed OK. I filled in my basic info and started the walking mate. It wants me to have the Galaxy Gear and to download the Gear Manager. I do not have the Galaxy Gear - is it even available for the S4 mini? The Sync button is grayed out i expect until i would have the Gear and the Manager.

Do you have the Gear? Galaxy Gear

According to this review Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

it's only compatible with the Galaxy Note 3 at launch ... Samsung has said it will be updated toward the end of the year to work with the Galaxy S4, S3, and Note 2,

No mention of S4 mini.

Last edited: