Entering letters on phone keyboard

Druffnig

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
When talking to Orange and asked to enter password details, can only enter numerals and not letters. What do I do to enter letters?

mdawdy

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Bottom left corner of keyboard is a button that toggles between 123SYM and ABC. Touch it and see what happens.

MacSparkle

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Is this for when you call the customer service number? When I do it I just press the key the letter is on. So for example if I need to enter "e" I just press 3 once and that seems to work.

If it doesn't work and you enter the required letterletters of your password wrong, they just ask you a couple of extra questions once you get through to someone.

Posted via Android Central App

mdawdy

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
When talking to Orange and asked to enter password details, can only enter numerals and not letters. What do I do to enter letters?

Wait! No one, customer service or otherwise, is supposed to ask for your password. They can ask pre-set questions like "What is the name of your first pet?" etc, but not your password. This is standard protocol.

Zaphodeist

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I had to enter 2 letters from my bank password before getting through to them. Common practice. The keyboard has a number and letters on the same key, how do I get the keyboard to input the letters please? This is referring to the keyboard used for dialling btw, not texting :)

Thank you

DxxxxPxxxx

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
I have a Samsung Reverb phone and when in the phone dial pad I do not have a button 123-ABC to switch numbers to letters. So my question is how do I access the letter portion for the companies that require I add my account number to pay a bill on line?:confused:

Pat Taitoko

Feb 1, 2017
Visit site
There are no symbols and ABC and Arrow up or 123 on my keyboard so cant access any letters on the keyboard like a laptop.

Regards,
Pat Taitoko

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc