Galaxy S4 Mini shows as connected but unable to access Internet

Sacha1511

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I have had a Galaxy S4 Mini phone for several months but the last couple of days for some unknown reason it will not connect the the internet. We do not have 3G and mobile data very slow so we are reliant on WiFi at home via BT hub.

The phone show the internet connect symbol at the top and when you go into the WiFi settings it shows as being connected. When you try to access any of the app i.e. internet, eBay it comes up as the internet is not connected.

The internet is fine as I am using is on other devices without any problems. I have tried rebooting both the phone and BT hub several times but this does not resolve the problem.

I have uninstalled Kaspersky to see if this would help but makes no difference. I do not have any other recently installed apps and last software update was at least 1-2 weeks ago.

Please an anyone help me as this is starting to get really annoying. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I almost guarantee the system clock is set back in time. Especially if you don't have a cell signal for days at a time. It's a weird bug I've seen often on Samsung tablets, they travel back in time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36