Years ago I had one of the original Samsung Galaxy maybe the first one, don't recall.

One feature I loved about it is it would notify me CLEARLY about a number that had been forwarded to my phone. For instance I forwarded a business line to my phone so I did not need to carry two phones.

Well. I'm in the same boat again. I bought the S4 Mini the other day thinking I could see this when my business line was called and forwarded to my cell phone.

It does have the forwarded call message but it only lasts about 3 seconds and it is quite small. By the time I even recognize the phone ringing in my pocket and retrieve it, the message will have disappeared.

Any of you smart people out there have way to extend that small message and to enlarge it?

I know there is that one app out there but it requires the phone to be rooted and even then it's a crap shoot it seems based upon reviews.

Thank you.

On AT&T network
    09-06-2014 10:52 AM
    The only thing I can think of is to look in your Phone settings about the message forwarding. As for other apps, I think Google Voice can forward calls, but I think that is only from a Google number.
    09-06-2014 10:59 AM