Think my phones dead. Yesterday while browsing twitter my S4 Mini completely froze and wouldn't respond to the home or power buttons so I left it for around 10 minutes to see if it would fix itself, which it didn't. With the twitter screen still powered on I removed the battery and put it back in, and now my phone won't turn on at all.

I've tried holding the power button while plugged in and unplugged, and tried holding the home, power and volume buttons together with no results. Is my phone bricked?
    05-11-2015 10:16 AM
    Think my phones dead. Yesterday while browsing twitter my S4 Mini completely froze and wouldn't respond to the home or power buttons so I left it for around 10 minutes to see if it would fix itself, which it didn't. With the twitter screen still powered on I removed the battery and put it back in, and now my phone won't turn on at all.

I've tried holding the power button while plugged in and unplugged, and tried holding the home, power and volume buttons together with no results. Is my phone bricked?
    Try replacing the battery and see if that fixes it. I've had similar issues in the past and it's almost always been due to the battery.

Let us know how that goes and/or if you have any other questions.
    05-11-2015 11:03 AM