This morning my fully charged S4 mini after I check my messages it went into standby as normal, but when I when to turn it back on no response. I attempted it a few more times, then I held the power button down for 30 seconds and no response.

I've dropped another battery in and still nothing!

I've placed the phone on charge, no battery charge indicator has appeared as yet.

Any ideas what I could try or do to get my phone up and running again?
    05-13-2015 03:21 AM
    hi, I am so sorry I could not help at the time but today 18th July 2015, my Samsung S4 mini just shut down right after I checked my email and facebook messages. Same thing happened to a relative a few months ago. He carried it to a technician and after a couple of weeks he was told that there was nothing visibly wrong with the board but nothing that could be fixed either. Long story short, he had to buy a new board that cost him half the price he had paid for the new Samsung S4 mini phone just months before. I checked this forum and then did additional google search and found techrez.com that helped, thank God.

i REMOVED my SD Card and SIM Cards before i rebooted.

I left only the battery, of course, and held the VOLUME UP, HOME Button and POWER button all at the same time and my phone came ON...

I used the volume up button as instructed and selected the first line on the screen and that was it. I lost no information and my S4 mini is just as it was before.
    Hope this helps someone and i am grateful to techrez.com
    07-18-2015 05:17 PM
    Oh, by the way, my relative's board that the technician could not fix, is working again... after we used this same method.
    07-21-2015 07:42 AM