I dropped my Galaxy S4 Mini the other day and it cracked the lcd inside the phone, but not really the glass. The touchscreen still worked, so I could answer calls and those sorts of things. I bought a replacement touchscreen assembly and did the fix on my own, as it is fairly simple.

When I turned the phone back on the screen still did not light up, but it vibrated and played the startup tune. After about a minute it vibrates twice and after a moment plays the startup tune again. This seems to repeat endlessly. When plugged into my computer it makes the hardware found noise, but it does not appear in my file browser.

I tried putting all the insides back on the original assembly, and it turns on normally and reverted back to its normal broken state.

How would I go about fixing this issue? Is the problem with the new assembly?
    08-10-2015 05:28 PM
    That's correct... I would definitely contact the company and ask for a replacement touchscreen assembly.

Also you might want to check the motherboard revision number (it's in gold print on the motherboard) and Google search / give the information to the seller.
    08-10-2015 09:06 PM