Hi everyone. Basically, I had quite a lot of photos on my phone, with my phone set to store images on the device. I do have an SD card though and my older photos are stored on it. I also have some photos stored on dropbox and the dropbox folder appears in my gallery.

The problem: A few days ago I went into the "Camera" folder to delete a photo and I noticed that all but 10 older photos had vanished. Although, the photos that I had in a hidden folder were intact (I could view these by selecting "show hidden items"). I've looked in pretty much every folder in the "My files" app and can't locate the missing photos. I'm pretty sure that I didn't accidentally delete the folder when I tried to delete the image, as I don't think the image was there when I wanted to delete it. The strange thing is that when I take new photos, they go into a new "Camera" folder, so now I have two "Camera" folders.
    08-29-2015 12:28 PM
    If you used the Gallery App and My Files App to try and view the files, and they are not there, then chances are that the images were deleted - either accidentally or intentionally. In the future, try keeping a backup of any important files, including photos. There are many services available that will let you backup those files automatically so that you don't have to worry about this type of problem occurring in the future. Be sure to set any automatic backups to sync over WiFi as to not consume your mobile data.
    08-29-2015 12:58 PM
    Hi everyone. Basically, I had quite a lot of photos on my phone, with my phone set to store images on the device. I do have an SD card though and my older photos are stored on it. I also have some photos stored on dropbox and the dropbox folder appears in my gallery.

The problem: A few days ago I went into the "Camera" folder to delete a photo and I noticed that all but 10 older photos had vanished. Although, the photos that I had in a hidden folder were intact (I could view these by selecting "show hidden items"). I've looked in pretty much every folder in the "My files" app and can't locate the missing photos. I'm pretty sure that I didn't accidentally delete the folder when I tried to delete the image, as I don't think the image was there when I wanted to delete it. The strange thing is that when I take new photos, they go into a new "Camera" folder, so now I have two "Camera" folders.
    01-23-2016 08:39 PM
    Please help me with my photos that are stored some thing inside of my phone
    01-23-2016 08:48 PM
    I don't understand why people are not using Google photos?

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-23-2016 09:09 PM