I need to make internal memory space on my S4 Mini and i need to move my music ,which is download and under downloads, to my SD card, how do i do this?
    09-25-2015 09:38 AM
    Moving files from one (internally stored) folder to another (on removable memory card) is a very simple basic task IF you have root acess and a good file manager such as ES File Explorer or Total Commander. Is your phone rooted? If not, or if your music files are copyright protected, then I don't know how.
    09-25-2015 11:35 AM
    thanks, i have download the ES File Explorer but i am just hvaing a hard time figuring out how to transfer the files
    09-26-2015 06:52 PM
    thanks, i have download the ES File Explorer but i am just hvaing a hard time figuring out how to transfer the files
    Total Commander is my choice for moving files, ES is my choice for listing and selecting music files to play. To use ES for transfer, navigate to your device local storage, which may be shown as SDcard, SDcard1, etc. Confusing, because it refers to internal storage, not memory card, arrgh. Once you see your music files, touch and hold on one of them to get a strange array of choices including useful things like select all, cut, and More, which includes Move To. Total Commander has a really nice layout with 2 'virtual' windows side-by-side allowing easy moving of files from one to the other. Note that if you're on KitKat, there may be system restrictions on moving files to memory card.
    09-28-2015 11:19 AM