I have a Galaxy S4 mini on pay as you go. When I switch to my mobile date the little 4g symbol or the H does not appear at the top right hand side. Anyone know the reason for this as my sister has the same phone but on contract and when she is on moibile data the 4g sign appears right away.
    06-10-2016 10:31 AM
    Have you run a speedtest? Are you connected to 4G but just not displaying it, or are you connected to 3G? I don't know which carrier you're on, but some don't support 4G for some plans or would need an updated SIM card for it to work. Also, having the wrong settings on your phone (which the carrier should modify or update if that's the case) can cause you not to have access to the 4G network.
    Have you run a speedtest? Are you connected to 4G but just not displaying it, or are you connected to 3G? I don't know which carrier you're on, but some don't support 4G for some plans or would need an updated SIM card for it to work. Also, having the wrong settings on your phone (which the carrier should modify or update if that's the case) can cause you not to have access to the 4G network.
    06-10-2016 10:52 AM