s4 mini battery draining after factory reset

A

AC Question

my phone battery is draining fast without use after i made a factory reset. and when i go to battery from settings to see what application is using the most of it i found that "Android System" is using more than 70% of it.
i tried to disable every thing running from wifi and gps but nothing.
i suspected that there is another third party app doing this so i did factory reset again and didn't even enter google account into the phone and still draining fast from android system.
I don't have sd card if anyone asked.
is there any solution for this?
even if i have to flash a custom rom to the phone?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Android System topping the list in Battery Usage is not necessarily a bad thing if you are not using the phone, especially following a Factory Reset. See whether it settles down after a time when using the phone normally.

hossam96

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
the phone is dropping from 100% to 0% in 4 hours without even using it.
and it is always feeling hot like there is something running in background.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.

hossam96

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
I have founded the main reason about that and fixed it.
It was process called Secure_storage_daemon that was consuming my battery and cpu as well
and the solution was to go to system/bin/secure_storage_daemon and rename it to secure_storage_daemon.bak
but thanks anyway :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown