[How To] Root Galaxy S4

xfengx

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have followed the instructions above and have rooted my device.However,I still cant access or use apps which need rooted device.Such as ,"multi window manager'.Can someone please kindly advise?

Falcao Neto

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I know this topic is about how to root the s4, but I have this question on my mind... is possible to turn back and unroot the s4 and not lose the factory warranty?

Zack B

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Instead of success! it says failure. I have the drivers installed, although will it make a difference if I have Verizon and I downloaded the at&t ones?

goldberg96

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks. I am about to buy a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4. This will be my first Android phone in a very long time (had a miserable experience a long time ago with a Droid Incredible 2). If I root the phone and 'freeze' some of the apps I don't want, does that buy back the memory those apps take up. My goal is to free up memory for apps since they can't be installed on the micro SD card. Do they have to be uninstalled to free up the memory or will freezing do it?

Thanks folks ............ after today I expect I'll be in these forums quite a lot. I'm a total tweeker with my phones :)

chesbrougha

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyway to install vanilla good android through root? They are obviously coming out with the phone throgh t-mobile/att with vanilla android but I would like to have it with Verizon. It seems like freezing/unfreezing (for updates) is the best way to get the most vanilla android experience?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iseeyouo-o