This is a step by step guide on how to flash and install Official Android 4.2.2 UCUAMDB Jelly Bean Firmware on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337. This method is updating Android firmware by using Odin v3.07. This will also help you revert your phone back to original stock or official firmware if ever you want to or if the process of rooting your phone is unsuccessful.

Note: This tutorial will only work for Windows!

Downloads:
    You will need to download the following tool and package to begin with this procedure.
    Odin Flashing Tool v3.07 (Thanks XDA)

This stock package has been made available to us by AdamOutler, a member over at the prestigious XDA Forums.
    Stock Firmware Odin Package (1627.9 MB)

How to Install Stock ROM on AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337:
    I recommend that you carefully follow ALL the steps to successfully flash your phone with Odin. Now lets begin!

Step 1: First, you have to extract I337UCUAMDB_I337ATTAMDB_ATT.zip to a preferred folder (for example, in your downloads folder). You can extract the zip file using WinRAR or 7zip.
    Step 2: Next, extract the Odin Tool zip file to a preferred folder.
    Step 3: Run Odin Tool that you just extracted in the previous step.
    Step 4: Load the Stock Firmware Odin Package you extracted in Step 1 into Odin Tool. To do this you will have to click on PDA and choose the .tar or .tgz file.
    Step 5: Now, hold down Volume Down, Center Home, and Power buttons together until your phone enters into Download Mode, then release all buttons.
    Note: If your device is not recognized by Odin then try to remove the battery for a while and put it back in again, and repeat Step 5.
    Step 6: Next, press Volume Up button to continue.
    Step 7: Once the phone displays Downloading Do Not Turn Off Target, connect it to your computer using a good USB cable (preferably stock) and hit Start in Odin Tool.
    Step 8: Now, set the phone in a good position where it will not become disconnected or disturbed and wait until the process is complete.
    Note: You will see a word PASS in Odin, when the installation successfully completes. Let the phone automatically reboot (this will take longer than usual as it is the first time).
    05-23-2013 03:04 AM
    When i try to do this, i get THERE IS NO PIT partition.

Any ideas?

Thx
    07-12-2013 01:33 PM
    I follw the instructions but Odin still doesnt recognize the phone, Any ideas??? I try with 2 different machines...
    07-21-2013 08:44 AM
    no where can I find a place to choose the .tar or .tgz file. nor could I get the phone into downloader mode......
    07-26-2013 11:30 AM
    That file is probably bad. I have another one on my server for those who PM me requesting info.
    07-26-2013 12:59 PM
    No good your link sucks fix it and quit wasting my time and fix it
    08-13-2013 11:58 AM