i posted this in the general verizon s4 forum but haven't had much help so i thought I would post it here as well. any help would be awesome! thanks!

Hey I rooted my verizon galaxy s4 yesterday and have been messing around with it, looking for apps etc. I have a problem when trying to download rooted related apps, though. I've purchased System Control Pro, and when I try to install it a notification pops up saying that I have insufficient storage available. I downloaded another app right after getting this, to see if it was all apps, and the craigslist app I downloaded installed fine, and it is a larger file size than the system control pro app. I went into clockworkmod and deleted the dalvik cache, and the problem hasnt gone away. I have 2 GB left on my internal storage, so I'm not sure what could be causing this. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Matthew
    06-23-2013 04:27 PM
    That just happened to me a couple of days ago. I found out that Titanium backup saved my files on internal memory. I moved it over to SDcard and haven't seen the notification since. If you open the stock samsung My Files folder, it shows you all your files on internal memory, just go through them and delete/move them.
    06-25-2013 09:14 PM