How to install paid apps for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

mezzor

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
OK, coming from an iPhone 5 jailbroken phone, I am a complete noob when it comes to Android although since swapping I am much happier :D

A friend of mine said to go on 4shared.com and download games/apps from there as they can be installed directly to the phone, but I have found that most of the stuff either doesn't work or are just adverts and not the actual app.

Is there anywhere that keeps an updated site of apps available to download, without rooting the phone? (Only not rooting as have had friends that have bricked theirs).

Thanks in advance

roaztb33f

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
You have to root your phone :)

You don't have to root your device. But you should consider "trialing" apps officially in the Play Store. There is a trial period that permits you to get a refund if you're unhappy with an app/game. If you enjoy it, then I highly recommend you support the developer by paying the 99 cents or the few small dollars that the app costs. This way you also get any future updates as they're released and need not worry about other issues associated with pirating software.

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
OK, coming from an iPhone 5 jailbroken phone, I am a complete noob when it comes to Android although since swapping I am much happier :D

A friend of mine said to go on 4shared.com and download games/apps from there as they can be installed directly to the phone, but I have found that most of the stuff either doesn't work or are just adverts and not the actual app.

Is there anywhere that keeps an updated site of apps available to download, without rooting the phone? (Only not rooting as have had friends that have bricked theirs).

Thanks in advance

I know of such websites that give out pirated apps and you don't have to root your phone to use them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Discussion of app piracy is not allowed in the forums.

Support your developers!

Thread closed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21