Screen Locking on calls, Please help

pakin14

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello I am not as up on rooting and programing from reading other posts on here and I need some help.

I have my phone rooted, I am running the paid nova launcher, paid juice defender, the paid advantaged task killer, and paid super su apps.

I have only rooted it, to my knowledge this is not flashed or custom ROMed correct?

I have two questions I will start with the problem I am having...when I am on a phone call and it passes a min or so when it times out and screen goes black my buttons at times become unresponsive still staying connected, so in turn I end up taking the battery out and restarting it.

My other question was, I rooted the phone in order to manage and advance phone settings, is there any one who has similar apps that I am running that has a spec sheet of what to have the settings to in order to get the best results....Looking to extend battery life, but still have good performance (best of both worlds, I know) . Just a good balance would be great I had great battery life stock, and now have great interface and performance and not go great battery life.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I can't offer much help on most of your questions, but I suggest uninstalling the task defender. Often, task killers can put strain on your device and use more battery than it saves because it battles android with killing off apps to preserve ram. Android has advanced far enough to do this on it's own.

Last edited: