I didn't like Android 4.3 Google version on my i9505. I get less battery life and i cant use my sdcard by a using native configuration, only with extarnal apps.

How can i back to original samsung android 4.2.2 version? Its safe?
    08-07-2013 02:09 PM
    Well, whenever you flash a new rom/kernel, it takes a good couple days to a week for it to "break-in" --- that's when you will see better battery life and what not. Flashing back to stock rom should be just as easy as when you flashed to 4.3.... Make a back up, wipe system & factory reset (from within recovery) then flash the stock back up (assuming you made one). Just make sure you have whatever you are flashing on your sd card before you begin the process
    08-07-2013 03:17 PM
    I didn't like Android 4.3 Google version on my i9505. I get less battery life and i cant use my sdcard by a using native configuration, only with extarnal apps.

How can i back to original samsung android 4.2.2 version? Its safe?
    You can go here Firmwares | SamMobile and search for your device/carrier and d/l the firmware. Or you can visit XDA-Developers.com and likely find it there as well.
    08-07-2013 07:35 PM
    As they stated, you can restore a NANDROID backup. You should have made one BEFORE you installed a custom ROM and restoring that will take you back to that point.

If you were a complete noob and didn't do a NANDROID, or you want to get rid of custom recovery/root as well, you will need to use ODIN to flash a factory image back on your device. I don't know what carrier/device you have so I can't really give you specifics.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...read-here.html
    08-08-2013 12:18 AM