Battery drain with Google Edition ROM and other issues.

RodrigoBG

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, good evening.
I've recently flashed the Google Edition ROM from JanJan to my S4 (GTi9505, international version, from Vivo, brazilian carrier), it's really amazing, but unfortunately I'm having some troubles related to the battery and other small issues.
I noticed that, even in stand-by mode, Android OS keeps eating my battery, a lot! I mean, 10% in 50 minutes, with not even a single second of usage! And using it, maybe it may give me something about 3 hours of continous usage... So, that's the first issue.

The other ones are, I can't use the "Network Spoof" app, I was really excited to use it, lol, but I just can't, everytime I click "Start" I get an error, it says that something went wrong, about my SD Card or Super User permission, but I did everything just right, maybe it's related to my phone, something I forgot to do, I don't know...

And the last issue I've just noticed, is that I can't explore my phone through my Mac, I've already installed Android File Transfer, but it didn't work, it doesn't recognize it...

Well, that's it, I'm looking forward for some help, thank you all and sorry any English mistake, still learning here, haha! :p

James Frary

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue with battery. It us now using 75% of my battery power with the phone at idle. Bluetooth is off, WiFi is off, and the phone is getting warmer.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using AC Forums mobile app