Swiping up to "Google Now" on Google Edition Sprint S4 Rom

okaybn

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I recently installed the Google Edition 4.2.2 Rom for my Sprint S4.
I noticed that on the lock screen there is no option to swipe up to Google Now. There is also no option on the homescreen to swipe up from the application button to Google Now. Is this not a stock feature for jellybean?

I remember I installed stock jellybean on my old s3 a while back, and on the lock screen I could set the swipe to - swipe left for camera, - swipe up for google now, - swipe right to unlock. Is this not a stock feature?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...thank guys!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I recently installed the Google Edition 4.2.2 Rom for my Sprint S4.
I noticed that on the lock screen there is no option to swipe up to Google Now. There is also no option on the homescreen to swipe up from the application button to Google Now. Is this not a stock feature for jellybean?

I remember I installed stock jellybean on my old s3 a while back, and on the lock screen I could set the swipe to - swipe left for camera, - swipe up for google now, - swipe right to unlock. Is this not a stock feature?

Try settings-lockscreen.

mikestorm

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

Home screen: try long press the menu button.