Hi guys,

I have found a Samsung Galaxy S4 in the sand at the beach.I never had any previous experience with this type of phone. I would like to make it work. I managed to charge it but when I open it there is a strange password with dots that you have to connect with lines. On a computer for example I would just proceed to install a new operating system to bypass the password . Is there any way to do this for this phone? I just want to make it work so I can sell it and buy a guitar instead. Please pm if you don't want to reply here. I would much appreciate any response! I've tried google-ing and youtube-ing and couldn't find anything.
    08-16-2013 10:03 AM
    Hi guys,

I have found a Samsung Galaxy S4 in the sand at the beach.I never had any previous experience with this type of phone. I would like to make it work. I managed to charge it but when I open it there is a strange password with dots that you have to connect with lines. On a computer for example I would just proceed to install a new operating system to bypass the password . Is there any way to do this for this phone? I just want to make it work so I can sell it and buy a guitar instead. Please pm if you don't want to reply here. I would much appreciate any response! I've tried google-ing and youtube-ing and couldn't find anything.
    Welcome to the forums!
    Chances are it's been reported lost/stolen, so it may have been rendered unusable by the carrier. You could return it to the carrier/owner.
    08-16-2013 10:15 AM
    Yeah, you DO need help - let me help you: It's not your phone. Try to return it to the owner.
    You have no business hacking someone else's phone.

You also have no business posting here.
    08-16-2013 10:16 AM
    How can I return it to the owner if I can't open the phone to see who's it is ?

and in my country if I take it to the police , the police will sell it lol

anyway thanks for the reply , I shall go now
    08-16-2013 10:46 AM
    How can I return it to the owner if I can't open the phone to see who's it is ?

and in my country if I take it to the police , the police will sell it lol

anyway thanks for the reply , I shall go now
    You can return it to a carrier store. Carrier should be branded on the back.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    08-16-2013 10:55 AM
    I feel the best options have already been mentioned here. You found the phone, you are not the owner of the phone and it should be at the very least returned to the carrier of the phone. We do not and will not condone any information to hack or unlock the phone so you can use it, sell it or reset it under these circumstances.

Thread is now closed.

Paul
    Forums Moderator.
    10011101 likes this.
    08-16-2013 10:27 PM