Well hello guys I need a little help here. I just bought my Galaxy S4 from Sprint and I rooted and everything was working fine. But I always root my phones because of the hot spot primarily. So I looked into qbking77 website on how to get free native wifi hotspot. I did almost everything right with the exeption of instead of picking a Deodex file I pick an Odex. Everything was put in the sistem folder, more specific, the framework folder. When i reboot the phone it just stays in the yellow screen on the sprint logo and when I try to go to recovery mode the android with the red triangle shows up and I cant do nothing not even flash another rom. I also tried to Please if anybody can help me with this issue it will be greatly appreciated. I root the phone with qbking77 also and it was using ODIN. My cell phone model is the SPH-720. Please anything can you guys can do to help me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day.
    09-04-2013 09:29 PM
    Well hello guys I need a little help here. I just bought my Galaxy S4 from Sprint and I rooted and everything was working fine. But I always root my phones because of the hot spot primarily. So I looked into qbking77 website on how to get free native wifi hotspot. I did almost everything right with the exeption of instead of picking a Deodex file I pick an Odex. Everything was put in the sistem folder, more specific, the framework folder. When i reboot the phone it just stays in the yellow screen on the sprint logo and when I try to go to recovery mode the android with the red triangle shows up and I cant do nothing not even flash another rom. I also tried to Please if anybody can help me with this issue it will be greatly appreciated. I root the phone with qbking77 also and it was using ODIN. My cell phone model is the SPH-720. Please anything can you guys can do to help me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day.
    Try reflashing the stock ROM with ODIN. You can go to Samsung updates .com to get the base file. Use 7Zip to extract, and put the md5 file in ODIN and flash.
    09-04-2013 11:06 PM
    I would say you need to Odin back to stock and start all over again. This is a Verizon thread anyway, not gonna get much help here. Search for your stock image and flash in Odin. If you haven't used Odin before, there's plenty of videos on YouTube. Sorry, didn't realize this thread wasn't carrier specific.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    09-04-2013 11:11 PM