When will MF3 have custom recoveries?

TheLifeOfZach

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys :D this is my first post. I'm active on the iFans forums, and I hope to be active here as well. Anyways, I have the AT&T Galaxy S4 and like many others I am waiting to be able to flash ROMs and whatnot with custom recoveries. My question is: when exactly is the rough ETA for this? I'm really starting to get bored of the Apex launcher and I'm really itching to put CM on this bad boy. Also, sorry if this question has been asked. I searched around on the forums and the internet as well but I haven't found any remotely relevant answers.

patrax3

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Xda already has a safe bootstrap recovery, head over to xda developers and search s4 active development. However with a locked bootloader there is only one rom available right now for the US IH537 version the international version is not locked. The bootstrapper creates rom slots so you can experiment with the rom without effecting your stock rom, follow the instructions carefully as this is in its infancy at the moment. And I am pretty sure that OTA updates will be disabled and rumor has it that they are going to push a 4.3 update later this month. Good Luck.

Last edited:

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
[RECOVERY LOCKED/MF3] Safestrap Recovery v3.6x - Page 33 - xda-developers
link to the safe strap, PLEASE read the beginning of the thread, it tells you do and don't (most people made a trip to best buy to get there phone restored.

i am using it and nothing but great things, sad thing is say bye to storage space (internal) for a 16gb i have nothing on stock rom slot and everything on my daily rom, only the things i use most

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang