need help with waman xposed

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Well I am running death stalker rom. I downloaded waman xposed for more features, well I picked out what I wanted and rebooted nothing was changed.

I used fox hound rom and did one at a time and it worked to a point (I did call recording)

I dont mind a factory reset as long as what I pick works

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
There is a good chance not everything in Wanam is going to work with a custom rom. You may have more success running it on rooted stock rom.
Wanam could be looking for code that isn't there or different in the Rom.
What exactly are you trying to do.?

Edit: I'm assuming you have Wanam ticked under the Xposed Framework module.

Posted via Android Central App

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
it worked just fine on the fox hound rom witch is a custom tw base of the international gs4 with more features. now i am running death stalker again tw based reason i switched i get better batt life out of the death stalker rom 69% and its been on 18hrs with light use (txt, email, and a call or 2.

my goal is based in xposed i am just listing them
lock screen- remove carrier name, have the flash light toggle switch(hold vol up), hide full batt
sound, hide headset apps (very annoying) i used to remove it on my gs3 through settings
phone-enable call recording (some times its helpful *when people say i told you over the phone and they never did*

i could go on with this list but everything is just basic items nothing major. and most things have been done by the developer link to rom ★[ROM] ☆ DARTHSTALKER S4 ☆ | VERSION 9 | Aroma | Multi-Carrier | 9.23.2013 ☆ - xda-developers

i dont know where you find that module on some roms it was either a app or settings

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't know anything about foxhound so can't comment on that.
Did you install Xposed and Wanam separate from the Rom or was it in the aroma installer, I didn't see any mention of either in the whole DS thread.
It can conflict with roms and other applied themes, I use it.
Just wanted to make sure it was setup in Xposed first.
I think the dev would need to tweak things for call recording to work.
For the headphone, are you talking about the recommended apps it lists in the pull down?, Does freezing Page Buddy solve that?
Just trying to help.

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
it was instilled separate off the play store (just downloaded the installer

thanks for the info on the headphone deal. it helped me out. it was bugging me.

i am going to try an download the installer to see if that helps i hope i can make it work on this rom i love the batt life based on the batt (might see a nice difference if i quit rebooting lol)

update it shows the recording button but my call screen is frozen, and it doesnt record the call so its a fail. but like the developer for the app said it may not work on all phones

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
But you do have Xposed Framework installed right?
I would uninstall Wanam, run the Xposed Framework disabler and start over.
Reboot... Install Xposed Framework... Open Xposed and go under framework and click install/update... Reboot. Install Wanam but don't change anything. Open Xposed and tick Wanam under modules... Reboot. Then make your changes.
Whatever doesn't work after that I would think is conflicting with the theming/framework of the Rom.
Are you married to the DS rom, the call recording works fine on others without Wanam. DS is still young, it's possible the dev will include it in the future.

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Thank ya. I will have to try that here later on.

its a tough call between fox hound rom and death stalker rom. I can't wait until I am able to flash aosp based roms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678