Noticed that In-Call screen is not turning back on when I move my face away from the phone. The screen remains blank for quite a while and using the power or home button doesn't immediately wake it.

Thought maybe the sensor was damaged but that isn't the case. I went back to stock and the sensor worked fine for the call screen.

Is anyone else having this issue with their CM10x ROM?

Or a solution?

Posted via Android Central App
    10-02-2013 10:01 AM
    Noticed that In-Call screen is not turning back on when I move my face away from the phone. The screen remains blank for quite a while and using the power or home button doesn't immediately wake it.

Thought maybe the sensor was damaged but that isn't the case. I went back to stock and the sensor worked fine for the call screen.

Is anyone else having this issue with their CM10x ROM?

Or a solution?

Check the call settings to see if the proximity sensor can be adjusted to your liking. It's been a while since I've peaked in that setting, but I think you can adjust it.
    10-02-2013 11:17 AM
    Check the call settings to see if the proximity sensor can be adjusted to your liking. It's been a while since I've peaked in that setting, but I think you can adjust it.
    There aren't any settings for sensors or proximity in the settings for Call on the CMx ROM.

I've had this issue with both the Stable 10.1.3 build as well as the nightlies for 10.2.

10-02-2013 11:41 AM
    There aren't any settings for sensors or proximity in the settings for Call on the CMx ROM.

I've had this issue with both the Stable 10.1.3 build as well as the nightlies for 10.2.

hmm....I thought I had seen the setting at one time on CM10.2. Any-who, there is an app that allows you to adjust the proximity sensor for screen timeout, see if it allows you to adjust the screen setting to your liking: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...4ucz.screenoff
    10-02-2013 12:39 PM
    Still having issues with the CM ROM with the call screen remaining off during and after calls.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

10-07-2013 08:42 PM
    Still having issues with the CM ROM with the call screen remaining off during and after calls.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mine works but it takes a couple seconds before it comes back on. It worked fine on stock firmware

10-08-2013 03:00 PM