Gage Crosswhite

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Tried to get stock android rom on my s4 but didnt realize it was only for international versions till after i wiped and installed now my phone just says downloading dont turn off target
idk how to boot ito recovery or anything
please help me fix my phone

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Tried to get stock android rom on my s4 but didnt realize it was only for international versions till after i wiped and installed now my phone just says downloading dont turn off target
idk how to boot ito recovery or anything
please help me fix my phone

Welcome to the forums.
If you know how to use ODIN you can try to flash a stock ROM with it.

n30z0n3

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
i need help i hope im in the right section ...... well here it goes i rooted my phone for the first time ever yes im a noob it went well except when i use internet the adress bar is stuck on the screen and when i go to the play store i cant select setting to check for my apps so i can delete apps and if i do too much apps force close btw its an s4

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i need help i hope im in the right section ...... well here it goes i rooted my phone for the first time ever yes im a noob it went well except when i use internet the adress bar is stuck on the screen and when i go to the play store i cant select setting to check for my apps so i can delete apps and if i do too much apps force close btw its an s4

Could you link what method you used?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app