Hey, about a month ago I flashed the google play edition rom from xda developers and it seemed to be working fine. However, recently - I've been having problems with wifi, the internet connection will stop but it still shows me as being connected to wifi and I have to disconnect and reconnect to get the internet back on my phone. Which is a hassle.

I don't know how easy it is to return my phone to the way its supposed to be - I've seen that there are loads of websites offering official s4 roms. I don't really know which one to go to that is actually the official roms however.

I've been to samfirmware.com and done the check your firmware section and I've put in what I thought my phone should be ( a galaxy s4 uk phone given to me by t-mobile but it doesn't have any t-mob branding so I assumed it was just an unlocked one. But none of the numbers they give me match up what I have

Under the about phone section my phone says: its a GT-I9505G (but its supposed to be just an i-9505. baseband version I9505XXUDMH6. None of the UK phones have this listed as their modem numbers.

At this point - would it just be easier to install another rom like cyanogenmod? or is it relatively simple to return to stock because that is what I really want!

Thanks everybody if you can help me!
    11-10-2013 03:42 PM
    Hey, about a month ago I flashed the google play edition rom from xda developers and it seemed to be working fine. However, recently - I've been having problems with wifi, the internet connection will stop but it still shows me as being connected to wifi and I have to disconnect and reconnect to get the internet back on my phone. Which is a hassle.

I don't know how easy it is to return my phone to the way its supposed to be - I've seen that there are loads of websites offering official s4 roms. I don't really know which one to go to that is actually the official roms however.

I've been to samfirmware.com and done the check your firmware section and I've put in what I thought my phone should be ( a galaxy s4 uk phone given to me by t-mobile but it doesn't have any t-mob branding so I assumed it was just an unlocked one. But none of the numbers they give me match up what I have

Under the about phone section my phone says: its a GT-I9505G (but its supposed to be just an i-9505. baseband version I9505XXUDMH6. None of the UK phones have this listed as their modem numbers.

At this point - would it just be easier to install another rom like cyanogenmod? or is it relatively simple to return to stock because that is what I really want!

I think if you flashed an international ROM like you said, you should be fine. I would suggest SlimROM over CM. More options to set up your phone.
    11-10-2013 10:43 PM
    I have an international Galaxy S4 which was locked to 3. You will be fine flashing the firmware from sam mobile, that was the first thing I did after purchasing the phone to get rid of the carrier bloatware. Samsungs is bad enough
    11-12-2013 04:49 AM

I recommend downloading a unbranded UK MH1 firmware from sammobile. Do you know how to use Odin?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    11-12-2013 04:23 PM