rooted s4 wont boot after no bloat help!!!!!

Gibn

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I am new to this scene but my s4 (rogers) no longer boots. I was downloading some recommended root apps as well as no bloat. I am thinking no bloat deleted some system files because before i shut my phone off i wasnt able to press the home button to bring me back to the main screen i could only stay in apps and switch between them. After i switched my phone off i was not able to boot. when i try and boot into recovery it just stays on the TEAMWIN screen. any help would be appreciated.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
So in the TWRP can you select any of the options? If so, factory reset, clear cache then flash a new ROM should fix everything.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Gibn

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
well TWRP finaly booted to the menu . it took a few times. I was able to perform a recovery so i am going to try and do that for now. can someone point me in the right direction for those programs such as ODIN

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
well TWRP finaly booted to the menu . it took a few times. I was able to perform a recovery so i am going to try and do that for now. can someone point me in the right direction for those programs such as ODIN

Try Google Odin xda.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513