I just transferred from the Apple side of things to Android. Both of which are now jailbroken/rooted. I am now using the Galaxy S4 rotted and I'm not going to lie, it's pretty confusing. If it's possible, I'd really appreciate it if someone could answer a few questions for me?

#1: How to stop automatic software update notifications?
    My phone auto downloaded the latest update and a notifiication keeps popping up.

#2: Is there a rooted app that is like cheat engine? I tried Gamekiller but it had this error with my phone, something like "Needs rooted privileges" when I had one?

#3: How do I apply themes to my phone

Those are really my top prioritized questions. Please answer or link me to a guide of some sort
    11-29-2013 08:14 PM
    I just transferred from the Apple side of things to Android. Both of which are now jailbroken/rooted. I am now using the Galaxy S4 rotted and I'm not going to lie, it's pretty confusing. If it's possible, I'd really appreciate it if someone could answer a few questions for me?

#1: How to stop automatic software update notifications?
    My phone auto downloaded the latest update and a notifiication keeps popping up.
    Flash a custom ROM. I haven't seen an OTA in years.

#2: Is there a rooted app that is like cheat engine? I tried Gamekiller but it had this error with my phone, something like "Needs rooted privileges" when I had one?
    Did you grant the app Super User permissions? Usually when you first install an app like that it'll ask if you wanna grant it Super User permissions.

#3: How do I apply themes to my phone
    If you flash a CyanogenMod ROM you can download a bunch of themes and apply them through their Theme Chooser.

Those are really my top prioritized questions. Please answer or link me to a guide of some sort
    11-29-2013 08:42 PM
    I suggest you to attach some screenshot here
    11-29-2013 08:45 PM