For those who have a soft-bricked AT&T MF3 S4 that is unable to be factory recovered...

rillshiegin

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Pls visit Samsung Experience Store at BestBuy if you have tried 3+ hours without any clue. They have a tool to recover your phone to Android 4.3 within 20 min.

It's free even they know it might have been rooted. I'm saying so because I just had mine recovered. Good luck.

Search your local BestBuy to see if there is a Samsung Experience Store inside. As they are working for Samsung, and not BestBuy; your S4 doesn't have to be purchased from BestBuy so long as it is within warranty.

Best Buy Store Locator: Store Hours, Directions, Events & More

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Pls visit Samsung Experience Store at BestBuy if you have tried 3+ hours without any clue. They have a tool to recover your phone to Android 4.3 within 20 min.

It's free even they know it might have been rooted. I'm saying so because I just had mine recovered. Good luck.

Search your local BestBuy to see if there is a Samsung Experience Store inside. As they are working for Samsung, and not BestBuy; your S4 doesn't have to be purchased from BestBuy so long as it is within warranty.

Best Buy Store Locator: Store Hours, Directions, Events & More

The best buy near me sucks. I tested out their "customer service" and they were rude and unhelpful. I'm interested in seeing how those people from the Samsung Experience Store could be different...