Galaxy S4 to Google Edition

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Trying to turn my current Galaxy S4 into the Google Play edition. After following the steps on this site:

How to Turn a Galaxy S4 Into a Google Edition Phone | TechnoBuffalo

After choosing the file I downloaded I am stuck on the rooting process in the Odin app the directions tell me use, I got my phone into download and while trying to run the root its been stuck on "Setup Connection" the phone says Downloading Do not turn off target!! with the android guy. There is text but its too small to read and there are few lines in red.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Trying to turn my current Galaxy S4 into the Google Play edition. After following the steps on this site:

How to Turn a Galaxy S4 Into a Google Edition Phone | TechnoBuffalo

After choosing the file I downloaded I am stuck on the rooting process in the Odin app the directions tell me use, I got my phone into download and while trying to run the root its been stuck on "Setup Connection" the phone says Downloading Do not turn off target!! with the android guy. There is text but its too small to read and there are few lines in red.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Seems like it's a little simple, but is the phone plugged into the computer? :eek: