How to root your phone without computer

tiffvw14

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to root my samsung galaxy s4 and I'm trying to find a good way to do that without a computer. I need help. I tried all different ways but there not working. Suggestions?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I could be wrong, but the best, safest, (and as far as I know, the ONLY) way to root your phone is to do it with a computer. Why? Because there are certain steps you have to take to side-step the built-in security features of Android.

There may be ways to do it without a computer, but I wouldn't trust them. Hopefully there's someone who can offer you more guidence.

However, I have to wonder why you want to root and if you are aware of all that is involved (including increased security risks) - especially attempting to do it without a computer. I would highly suggest that you do a lot of reading on what it is, why you would need to (or NOT need to) and go from there. If you are that desperate to have your phone rooted without access to a computer, then I don't know what to say. Perhaps a local phone repair shop would do it for a fee... but be aware it will void your warranty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad