[ROM][I9505][XXUFNC5]*6.4.2014* Samy Deluxe S4 ROM Galaxy S5 G "Good Clean Fun"

Bruninho98

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Screenshot_2014-04-11-10-48-54.jpgScreenshot_2014-04-11-10-48-31.jpgScreenshot_2014-04-11-10-48-09.jpgScreenshot_2014-04-11-10-47-22.jpg

This ROM has NOT been made by me. It is a collection of the best elements of different current and upcoming Samsung Galaxy smartphones: Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3 apps and some parts of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5 that this extremely dedicated developer, mrmad23, has worked to put together on this fantastic ROM! (Thanks again mrmad for all your hard work!)

It includes the features mrmad has tested against usability and stability. This ROM is really simple, not overloaded with addons, looks like a TouchWiz stock ROM, but a lot more awsome! If you are okay with that, you may have found a good ROM with Samy Deluxe.

All the download links and more information can be found at mrmad's web, where mrmad himself posts all updates. If you have any question I advise you to talk to mrmad first, because he surely can answer you better than me! :D

Version G ?Good Clean Fun (6.4.2014)
  • New Base (XXUFNC5)
  • massive cleanup: completely redone & rewritten
  • Added new S5 Apps ( SHealth, Snote, SPlanner, S-Baro etc)
  • LTE option can be selected
  • S5 Launcher & Themes
  • S5 Lockscreen Effect (flash after first boot as addon)
  • ISSUE: SBrowsersometimes crashes with activated smart functions (smart stay, smart scroll etc)

Version F From Ashes Rise" (1.4.2014)
  • New S5 sytle system, settings & framework
  • added new S5 Apps (Svoice etc)
  • S5 Wallpapers
  • new Kernel: Adam 2.2
  • removed viPERAudio
  • removed apps not needed
  • edited battery icon (now with or without numbers)

Version E ?Evil Empire? (16.3.2014)
  • New Base VJUFNB2 (stability, but missing keyboard languages need to be downloaded)
  • Rework of all edited & added apps
  • New Galaxy S5 style reboot option
  • Galaxy S5 UI
  • Galaxy S5 style Accuweather widget
  • ViPER4Android FX integration (needs to be enabled in audio settings)
  • FULL WIPE is RECQUIRED to avoid errors!
  • Adam Kernel 2.1 (more stable than previously used kernel)

Version D (12.3.2014)
  • Added new S5 Apps ( Gear Fit Manager, Group Play, MyBoard, New Calculator, S-Translator, SVoice etc)
  • Settings updated (eliminated second settings icon)
  • FULL WIPE is RECQUIRED to avoid errors!
  • Talexop Kernel 2.4 (shown as 2.0)

Version C (10.3.2014)
  • Back to XXUFNB8
  • Full Language Support (including German!)
  • Galaxy S5 Status Bar
  • Fixed Multiview
  • some minor tweaks
  • Version B (8.3.2014)
  • themed more system apps
  • changed Settings UI
  • some performance tweaks
  • some other minor fixes

DONATIONS

"You can buy me a beer or I could save the money to buy a Galaxy S5. Either way, you can contribute to make happy." -mrmad23
btn_donateCC_LG.gif

CREDITS

"Samy Deluxe would not be possible without the work of some excellent developers here and elsewhere, my contribution is very modest but can hopefully be extended with the beginning of this release.
There are so many parts I picked up, slightly modified and expanded that I am not sure if every developer can be fully credited. If I happened to forget one, please forgive, I will include the appropriate credits as soon as possible." -mrmad23

zohawkish
shaji_ka_71
wanam (GOD of ROM)
MohammadAG
talexop
friedrich420
maxim000999
Repulsa
neodevkr
angelovitello (some new icons & apps)
irft
sanoc69 (mirror!)
rubbem06 (tested all apps!)

Once again, THANK YOU mrmad for this awsome ROM, and for letting me post this here.
DISCLAIMER: All the work is mrmad's and all the credits crew, I just posted this here with his authorization.

Christina Correll

May 13, 2014
Visit site
how can I remove Samy deluxe s5 off of my tmobile M919 so that I can unroot it. after flashing the ROM my phone Will no longer connect with my computer and I do not know how to reverse it so that I can go back to stock rom and Claim my warranty for jump program.

tgw2014

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
In my samsung i9505, when i open figerprint its come unfortunately setting has been stop?how to to fix this one..please help me..

That is because fingerprint scanner is NOT INSTALLED on S4. You can't install fingerprint scanner because S4 did not come pre-built with it.

Thus, there is an error prompt on launch of the fingerprint thing. Problem solved.

JuaK

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Is it a fast ROM? Righ now I have Infernus ROM and I liked very much, unfortunately it has a lot of lag (just my opinion). I'm looking for a fast and smooth ROM (preferably based on recent Android version).