My current device is the Samsung Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545L) and my carrier is Cellcom.

Here is my "About" Settings Page: http://i.imgur.com/j3CVQL9.png
    Here is proof my Device is Rooted: http://i.imgur.com/S4XsKzj.png
    Here is info on my Carrier: Cellcom

So here is what I'm looking to get help with: I want to flash CM11 on my GS4. I have tried following videos from YouTubers like WWJoshDew, but those are all different versions of the GS4. Even when I try to use the CM11 installer, it tries to tell me my device is incompatible when I know it has been done before!

If any other information is needed, please ask!

Thanks ahead of time!
    10-02-2014 06:26 PM
    on the baseband that ends in NC5, you cannot install AOSP roms (a couple devs actually made this possible for a few, but I believe it's buggy/never used it)... Which means no CM11 for you, sorry.
    10-04-2014 10:38 AM
    There has to be some way... I've seen it done before...
    10-04-2014 10:42 AM
    Couldn't you just flash another modem thus changing baseband?

Posted via Android Central App
    10-04-2014 12:43 PM
    How would I do that?
    10-04-2014 08:41 PM
    I have the exact same thing that I have been litterly trying 2mo. to find, . The ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I HAVE BLUEGRASS CELLULAR, KY an regional based that use own towers along with a Version but Verizion's has a fix AND IT DOES NOT HAVE THE "L' on the end, someone has to know a way; I thought I had it following" chainfire's Towelroot then side loading as stated..... basically b4 I thought I was doing a step wrong as Attempting a NANDROID BACKUP using CWM Rom Manager app an booting into RECOVERY, then on that screenshot, it has a option "backup /restore where ours" L" versions don't have so many have this you'd assume, someone would be determined to have, be determined to find a fix. Did you use Towelroot to vet root.?.......I would be content on just a way to nandroid backup the stok ROM, an a list of safely remove or just freeze the BLOATWARE EX: Knox, along with others that ive never even opened an I've had ever since they I bought the smart but stupid version of phone......... Someone please help. us. Rt. Now I might as well unroot it.,!

Posted via the Android Central App Using Samsung Galaxy S4 ®©™
    12-20-2014 02:41 AM
    Ever since the 16GB Sandisk Ultra Class 10 SDHC card is not much use now other than for media, not "Hearing boot", you can't put apps that depend on - my int. Sd card is near full. We seem to be outta luck! Keep me posted if u found a way plz, tu

CM

Posted via the Android Central App Using Samsung Galaxy S4 ®©™
    12-20-2014 02:55 AM
    U cant freeze knox, u can just freeze its app, but knox flag will be changed (warranty is void), its chaged as u rooted ur phone

Im not owner of s4 and my obly samsung phones were ace 1, s advance and note 2, but i think u can use odin to flash different fw for other region with its baseband and that flash recovery?

If u have root use titanium backup to freeze apps, its safe, but if something got wrong u can reflash ur fw (however u will lose ur data)

Can u tell something more about yor L,vesrion have not enough? Memory? Nandroid backup should take 2-3gb max as its only system, cache, boot and apps data (not whole data) + few small partition depends of phone

Sent using C6833 - AICP/GreatDevs
    12-20-2014 03:42 AM