Cyanogenmod 11 m10 or Paranoid Android 4.6???

Joe Vile

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. I've been running cyanogenmod m11 for a few months now and overall I'm very impressed. However, just recently with the m10 build my phone has been a little unstable and slow. The old lockscreen issue is back (black screen on wakeup) and its generally just laggy. Curiosity/frustration got the better of me and I have been looking at different ones and paranoid seems to be the best. So my question to you guys is should I cut my losses and flash paranoid or just wait for the m11 build?
Who s running paranoid? Pros and cons?

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys. I've been running cyanogenmod m11 for a few months now and overall I'm very impressed. However, just recently with the m10 build my phone has been a little unstable and slow. The old lockscreen issue is back (black screen on wakeup) and its generally just laggy. Curiosity/frustration got the better of me and I have been looking at different ones and paranoid seems to be the best. So my question to you guys is should I cut my losses and flash paranoid or just wait for the m11 build?
Who s running paranoid? Pros and cons?

Posted via Android Central App
What's there to think about? Backup CM through Recovery and flash PA - if PA doesn't workout then restore the CM backup and call it a day :).

Both have their pros and cons, which are really just personal preferences. Give it a go and let us know what you think.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Magnus has a good point. As long as you make a Nandroid, you can easily change back. I tried AOKP for a half a day and didn't care for it, but that is just me...

Sent from an AOSP M8