Hi guys. I've been running cyanogenmod m11 for a few months now and overall I'm very impressed. However, just recently with the m10 build my phone has been a little unstable and slow. The old lockscreen issue is back (black screen on wakeup) and its generally just laggy. Curiosity/frustration got the better of me and I have been looking at different ones and paranoid seems to be the best. So my question to you guys is should I cut my losses and flash paranoid or just wait for the m11 build?
    Who s running paranoid? Pros and cons?

Posted via Android Central App
    10-06-2014 09:47 AM
    Hi guys. I've been running cyanogenmod m11 for a few months now and overall I'm very impressed. However, just recently with the m10 build my phone has been a little unstable and slow. The old lockscreen issue is back (black screen on wakeup) and its generally just laggy. Curiosity/frustration got the better of me and I have been looking at different ones and paranoid seems to be the best. So my question to you guys is should I cut my losses and flash paranoid or just wait for the m11 build?
    Who s running paranoid? Pros and cons?

Posted via Android Central App
    What's there to think about? Backup CM through Recovery and flash PA - if PA doesn't workout then restore the CM backup and call it a day .

Both have their pros and cons, which are really just personal preferences. Give it a go and let us know what you think.
    10-06-2014 02:54 PM
    Magnus has a good point. As long as you make a Nandroid, you can easily change back. I tried AOKP for a half a day and didn't care for it, but that is just me...

Sent from an AOSP M8
    10-06-2014 04:11 PM