Is there any help on this site for a messed up rom flashing exercise.?

oirishman

Dec 3, 2019
Visit site
I tried to flash a rom onto my Galaxy s4 i9505 5.1 lollipop.International version.and the rom didnt flash.I did all the wipes beforehand using TWRP so i am left with the samsung logo now,but it seems i can boot to the download screen.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I tried to flash a rom onto my Galaxy s4 i9505 5.1 lollipop.International version.and the rom didnt flash.I did all the wipes beforehand using TWRP so i am left with the samsung logo now,but it seems i can boot to the download screen.
Welcome.

Yes, there is help. Samsung experts will no doubt be in attendance shortly.
Exactly which ROM did you try to flash?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Get in download mode and reflash the stock firmware through Odin and either stay on that or try again .

oirishman

Dec 3, 2019
Visit site
is there a tutorial somewhere on this site for the odin procedure....I would settle for stock rom at this stage...I'm not an expert but i can follow instructions.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
is there a tutorial somewhere on this site for the odin procedure....I would settle for stock rom at this stage...I'm not an expert but i can follow instructions.
I'm not sure what Odin will work with that older model. But try Odin 3.13.1 download from Google search , find your exact firmware in XDA or sammobile and download the zip., Extract it and put the corresponding files in Odin slots and then put your phone in download mode and connect your device to the computer and start the flash , if it's successful you'll see a pass in Odin window

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze