Best Carrier? Or where to get?

wiirenet

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I see this section is a little dead, but maybe someone comes across from google like I did.

First, I'm looking for any other forum/board for the galaxy s4 zoom. Can't seem to find anything. Anyone out there?

So I was wondering how you purchased your zoom. I'm looking at Ebay or Amazon.com, if I decide to keep T-Mobile. (I dont see it on T-mobiles offers).
But I see AT&T offers it, and its cheaper than ebay/amazon, however the monthly plan would be higher than t-mobile.

just wondering what other people have done. where you got it, which carrier, which plan, so i can see whats best for my money...

thanks!

FutureKix

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
This topic might create some debating... I don't own a S4 zoom so I wouldn't know. If you are already with TMO and you're happy with their service then any* phone that accepts Sim cards can be activated on their network. If you bring your own phone from eBay or whatever just make sure it accepts Sim cards.

*technically the phone also has to be compatible with TMO towers but I doubt any post 2012 phone is incompatible.

wiirenet

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the reply.
I read it should work with t-mobile i'll just need to buy a micro sim card. here's the research I did today for anyone that stumbles across this and is researching:

*can only get white samsung galaxy s4 zoom with AT&T
can buy black one on amazon/ebay

Tmobile
$50 unlimited talk + text + web (500MB. exceed your allotment of up to 500MB of high-speed data, your data speed will simply be slowed until your next billing)
+cell phone $378-400 on ebay/amazon

AT&T
$60 Unlimited Talk & Text, 300MB + get charged overages
+$99.99 phone

Basically
tmobile- cheaper monthly, 200 more MB & no overages + expensive phone
at&t- higher monthly, 200 less MB + save $325-305 on phone

n1nj4Lo

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Maybe a a AT&T Branded micro sim for Straight Talk? No need to worry about sim unlocking and no need to worry bout does this carriers bands work with my phones radio bands either...

wow whoops bump!!