Galaxy s4?!!!!! omg

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'll be waiting for the gs5, don't see a need to fork over extra money for a new phone off contract. And this one doesn't end for a while. Besides, with custom roms etc, I have no current need for another device, other than the extra cores

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, tapa' just quoted somethin random lol.,....

@Mayer
Nothing for android yet mate?
Doesnt seem a hard thing to impliment eh

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Every new phone (galaxy s3, Iphone 4s/5) say they will have the projection keyboard. None has yet.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Yeah it's like geek fantasy tech. We want it on our phones but most of us would never use it. And the ones that would wouldn't look nearly as cool as they thought, because from across the room I'm sure you'd look like a special 4 year old playing with imaginary finger paint.

Sent from my Nexus 4

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I'll be waiting for the gs5, don't see a need to fork over extra money for a new phone off contract. And this one doesn't end for a while. Besides, with custom roms etc, I have no current need for another device, other than the extra cores

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

Lol your sig's just get wilder bro :)
Ill never be able to buy a flagship again so il try n look after this one :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I had no idea that product even existed. That looks really cool. I'm surprised I don't hear iOS users bragging about having something like that available. If something like that were available for Android, I might actually buy into it.

A) Apple hasn't told their consumers they need that.

B) It looks new and different. Something that horrifies Apple fans.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Yeah it's like geek fantasy tech. We want it on our phones but most of us would never use it. And the ones that would wouldn't look nearly as cool as they thought, because from across the room I'm sure you'd look like a special 4 year old playing with imaginary finger paint.
Sent from my Nexus 4

The video didn't say the laser keyboard was built into the phone. It clearly says it's built into the dock. That technology wouldn't be hard to do at all. I'm just not sure there's enough demand to make it worth building. And yes, I do realize the video is fake. Too bad, though. That would be a cool phone.

Sorry, tapa' just quoted somethin random lol.,....
Nothing for android yet mate?

Yes there is. Google is your friend:

Elecom launch laser projection keyboard for Android and iOS | Gadgets | Geek.com

Since I've got a 2-year contract on my S3 I couldn't care less about an S4. I'm waiting for the S5! :D :D :D

Me, too.

LOL

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yes there is. Google is your friend:

thanks mate but i wasnt on a browser at time and it was an off hand question.
"google is your friend" is not the type of reply anyone wants on a forum like this.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: sorry man :beer:

actualy i was voted funniest member in mobilenations (still waiting on prize) so i have a SOH most of time :)