Galaxy S4 Running Tizen OS Instead of Android?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm putting this thread in a time capsule and digging it up three years from now. How wrong will Zipperaroo be? Most likely very.

All you have to do is google sone of the lines he uses over and over and over again and again and you'll find him spewing the same garbage on no less than five other sites.

This guy clearly has no life as he continually spews the same crap very and over again on more than five different sites. I'm not a fan of apple yet I don't waste my time spouting crap on tons of sites. I don't have it I'm to busy running two companies. Get a job and a life. Oh and do some meaningful research while your at it considering you still can't get your facts straight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Here's another idea for the mods of this forum; ban Zipperaroo! Now normally I wouldn't advocate this after all we have first amendment rights but when I came across this lovely article written by Jared Weiner a senior analyst and member of the Tizen board.

http://linuxgizmos.com/tizen-android-game-changer/

Jared writes a lot of these articles and all Zipperaroo does copy and paste his articles. So zip here's another clue can you actually think for yourself or do you have to rip other people off?! Go plagiarize elsewhere.

zippero

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
There will be multiple Tizen phones all in the Galaxy line with notably superior specs than Samsung's legacy Android Galaxy phones. Three of the latter just got announced a few days ago with deliberately dumbed-down specs (and dumb names like "Galaxy Win") in order to position the new Tizen phones above them at the top of the market. Superior specs will include Super Amoled HD Plus flexible screens. As far as Facebook Home, that was a genius move as the hacker Zuckerberg essentially hacked Android and masterfully flipped it inside out like some jiu-jitsu master. Every other tech firm will emulate the move from Yahoo! to Kakao for the increased exposure on the homescreen and the opportunity to advertise there at Google's expense. This is brilliant because this year for the first time in-app advertising revenues are surpassing mobile Google search revenues, as predicted by Steve Jobs in 2010: "When you look at a mobile phone, it?s not like the desktop. On the desktop, search is where it?s at. That?s where the money is. But on a mobile device search hasn?t happened. Search is not where it?s at! People aren?t searching on a mobile device like they are on a desktop. What?s happening is that they?re spending all their time in apps. When people are looking for a place they want to go out to dinner they?re not searching. They?re going into Yelp. They?re using apps to get the data on the internet rather than a generalized search. And this is where the opportunity to deliver advertising is. Not as part of search but as part of apps.?

Last edited:

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Obviously Zipperaroo is in his own little world. I've caught him plagiarizing, the dude obviously can't think for himself countless people have proved him wrong, he still thinks Home is some new OS, all it is a launcher. Even an informal poll done by the WSJ shows people aren't really into Home, people just don't want more FB.

HERES A CLUE GO FIND ANOTHER FORUM. Oh wait you've been kicked by how many now?

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Here's another idea for the mods of this forum; ban Zipperaroo! Now normally I wouldn't advocate this after all we have first amendment rights but when I came across this lovely article written by Jared Weiner a senior analyst and member of the Tizen board.

Why Tizen will be a game-changer ? Embedded Linux News

Jared writes a lot of these articles and all Zipperaroo does copy and paste his articles. So zip here's another clue can you actually think for yourself or do you have to rip other people off?! Go plagiarize elsewhere.

Noted. This will be addressed :)

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
He hacked open source code?
Whats his next trick? Steal a penny from the "Take a penny" tray.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

This gave me a good laugh.

Here's another clue there 'ol Zip maybe you sound actually read the Tizen website here; tizenpones.com where Lee Young Hee basically said the S4 is getting a Tizen twin for the Asian market Not exactly earth shattering news. Question will be if it can make it out of the Asian market.

Here's another question: how many of the other third party OS's have made it out of the Asian, Indian, etc. countries?

zippero

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
A Tizen S4? Well, no sh$$! That's the whole point of this thread, was it not? Thanks for proving my point. And TizenPhones.com did NOT say the phone would be only for the Asian market. That was your own lame wishful thinking. JK Shin told the WSJ, which he knows is a US paper, that the Tizen phone, the S4 twin as they and you are now calling it, would be out in August. By the way, it's the reporters who are contacting me and reading my posts, not vice versa. They can copy my ideas as much as they want, and I don't have to put words in their mouths like you.

There is a reason both you and the rest of the world continue to read this thread: fear of Tizen. Instead of fighting it, you should just sit back and enjoy it.

Facebook Home just opens the floodgates for others to discombobulate Android beyond recognition so it no longer serves Google's advertising purposes, which was the whole reason Google pushed Android in the first place. In-app advertising has surpassed mobile Google search advertising for the first time this year, so Google itself needs to make its own version of Facebook Home lest Android get further subverted by others.

Last edited:

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Actually my link from the Tizen site says otherwise. I've provided enough proof that shows you ripping off not just actual tizen board members but trying to rip off other people's blogs. I have yet to see you provide one link. I've provided plenty as have others. Sorry buddy blogs aren't the news.

Lol, journalists contacting you that's a good one. Marquees Brownlee has more journalistic cred than you ever will. Christ, even all the camera work I've done for television stations qualifies more as a journalist than you.

zippero

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
This thread is too popular from an advertising standpoint to shut down (frankly). As for your laughable accusations of plagiarism which has me chuckling, it's only further reflection of your total desperation and fear of Tizen. Tizen is only going to get bigger as time goes on, a reality that's only going to come crashing down on your head for your ridiculous and increasingly comical denials. Just the other day Samsung's new 20 megapixel top-of-the-line NX2000 camera was revealed to come with Tizen rather than the expected Android, and Samsung's actively supporting a whole slew of Android emulation companies to readily port Android apps to Tizen in preparation for the Tizen phone launch in August.

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Fear of tizen? Hardly I use what works for my companies. We used Blackberry then ios and now android, we'll see. Even the windows os has some features we like. Fear? Hardly again I've actually provided links to actual news articles and the actual tizen site all of which you fail to actually read.

Samsung cameras are hardly a threat in the grand scheme of things. Give me my Nikon D7000 or my Canon 6D any day. Sorry but for what samsung wants for their camera gear the photo quality is poor. That's one thing I hate about my S3 is the camera is poor compared to other cell cameras.

And and more reading; http://www.engadget.com/2013/04/13/samsung-nx2000-mirrorless-camera-hits-the-fcc/ No android in the fcc filing, sorry buddy.

Are you one of those paid bloggers from Samsung that their being investigated for? That's the answer!

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
This thread is too popular from an advertising standpoint to shut down (frankly). As for your laughable accusations of plagiarism which has me chuckling, it's only further reflection of your total desperation and fear of Tizen. Tizen is only going to get bigger as time goes on, a reality that's only going to come crashing down on your head for your ridiculous and increasingly comical denials. Just the other day Samsung's new 20 megapixel top-of-the-line NX2000 camera was revealed to come with Tizen rather than the expected Android, and Samsung's actively supporting a whole slew of Android emulation companies to readily port Android apps to Tizen in preparation for the Tizen phone launch in August.

Cool. Allow me to be the Moderator.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza