Anyone thinkin S4????????????

aquafusiondane

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
For certain people the choice will be obvious, but for others (for example those who like Sense) the choice MAY not be as easy. I'm gonna wait and see. I can't upgrade until this Christmas anyway.

Is the new Sense still bloated? Many people do like Sense but hate it when it laggy and battery hogging. I wonder HTC fix the problem?

Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Is the new Sense still bloated? Many people do like Sense but hate it when it laggy and battery hogging. I wonder HTC fix the problem?

Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Tapatalk 2
We'll see when the One is released. Personally I always have a charger with me so I don't find it a big deal.

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
The plastic makes the phone light so even with a case the phone still won't weigh much. In that case, might as well get another phone then. Unless Samsung makes this phone out of a different material.

If the htc one had removable battery and sd slot i wouldve ordered it already..

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Personally I don't really care about removable batteries since I always carry a charger around but expandable memory is definitely a bonus for me even though I mostly just store camera pics and music.

I carry a spare battery.. Im always gaming.. Calling.. Texting.. Browsing hardcore everyday... The man who finds some new long lasting battery solution will rule the world